Note to New Members ×

Coiler SL & GS Pure Race for Sale & CATEK Stepin Bindings

Sam B

I have the follwoing equipment for sale

• Coiler Pure Race 186 with World Cup Construction 7.1 stiffness. I rate this board a 7 out of 10 on its condition. The price is $225.00
  • Coiler Pure Race 166 with World Cup Construction 7.8 stiffness. I rate this board an 8 out of 10 on its condition. The price is $325.00
  • CATEK olympic step in bindings. The step in pieces have moderate wear from the intec heel pieces but their overall condition is an 8 out of 10. The price is $175.00

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or call me at 717-979-3765.

post-2041-141842216499_thumb.jpg

post-2041-141842216502_thumb.jpg

post-2041-141842216503_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kennyg

how does it work if you dont have a pair of step in boots with the step in metal bars/rods in the heel of your boots?

Are there heel pieces?

The only dumb question is the one you dont ask..

• 4 weeks later...

Everything listed on this thread is still for sale as all of my buyers have fallen through so far. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the equipment as it is packaged and ready to ship to US or <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:pCanada.:D </ST1:p</st1:country-region>

Just voicing an opinion that, given the ability to waste peoples time with buying requests, tying up items waiting for cheques etc. without consequences, people will. And then even when "paypal only" and "first paid gets it" is indicated in the listing, people still get pissed because you wouldn't "hold" an item till they get their Sh!t together. As a seller, I control the transaction. If you want what I have you abide by my terms. Don't like it, see ya!! Waste someone else's time. Sam, I thought all of these items were sold, bummer you had so many deadbeats!!!

D.

:biggthump

I sympathise with your anger towards people that don't send a check after they ask you to hold a board and you box it up put a shipping label with their name on it and let it sit for two weeks! Anyway, thanks to tahoetrencher I have sold the GS board but the red SL board (Awsome board by the way) is still for sale. The bindings which I am now reducing my price to $150.00 are also still for sale.

eaglez...welcome to BOL...home of "I'll take it"..."no, wait, do you have more pics?".."ok I really want it"..."having paypal problems...will you take a check?"...

standard procedure here...

:eplus2:

Don't forget the "Thanks for the PayPal, I'm refunding it because I decided to sell to someone else who paid after you"...

The CATEKs are Long Plates. Here is the description from CATEKs website.

"Short | Long Plates

The Short Plate is ideal for smaller boot sizes (<10US) and lighter (<180lbs) riders. The 3/8" thickness provides a more forgiving ride than the long plate. The Long Plate accepts all boot sizes, and its 1/2" thickness provides the most powerful ride on the market. Riders weighing more than 180lbs or with a boot size greater than 10US must use the long plate."

Everything listed on this thread is still for sale as all of my buyers have fallen through so far. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the equipment as it is packaged and ready to ship to US or <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:pCanada.:D </ST1:p</st1:country-region>

Hi Sam,

I spoke to Bruce Varsava today... sounds like the 166 will be a good match for me. I'll take the board ($325) and the Cateks ($150) from you. Please advise how you'd like payment. Please email me at swfowler@nbnet.nb.ca and I'll confirm my shipping address for you & we can confirm the shipping price thru US Postal Service (you had priced the board shipping - I suspect it's about the same if you put the bindings on) - but let me know & I'll get you payment immediately.

Cheers

Steve

Just voicing an opinion that, given the ability to waste peoples time with buying requests, tying up items waiting for cheques etc. without consequences, people will. And then even when "paypal only" and "first paid gets it" is indicated in the listing, people still get pissed because you wouldn't "hold" an item till they get their Sh!t together. As a seller, I control the transaction. If you want what I have you abide by my terms. Don't like it, see ya!! Waste someone else's time. Sam, I thought all of these items were sold, bummer you had so many deadbeats!!!

D.

:biggthump

I got the "waiting for Paypal til Friday from someone else".... then the "sorry they paid" message. :smashfrea

Apparantly the 166 has sold.