Note to New Members ×

New Castle beer board

willywhit

ive never seen giveaway things to be that good. Well not even give aways, but logo skis and snowboards. My mountain dew skis, junk. My friend's smirnoff snowboard, trash. The list goes on. I'm sure there are high quality logo things but havent run into them. Show us a pic.

ive never seen giveaway things to be that good. Well not even give aways, but logo skis and snowboards. My mountain dew skis, junk. My friend's smirnoff snowboard, trash. The list goes on. I'm sure there are high quality logo things but havent run into them. Show us a pic.

I know that sean martin @ donek has pressed promotional boards. Id love one of those!!!!

I rode with a kid awhile back that had a Guiness board and it was a Ride inside and it rocked.the newcastle board is like $79 bucks at a local liquor store, prob junk but will rock on the wall at the ski house.btw , 24oz Harpoon IPAs were only $8 at the Pogues show here in Boston last night.

rolling rock is top of the line with the stuff we have at parties. Always along the lines of Milwaukee's Best light, Pabst Blue Ribbon with a touch of Natural Ice. Right now, we usually get beer balls of Budwieser or Budlight which is not bad and cost effective. For those who don't know what a beer ball is, well its a plastic ball filled with 55 beers. For $26, what a deal. All you need is a reusable tap:ices_ange

I still remember the sixpack of RedDog that lived in the back of the fridge for 2 years because noone would touch it...I'm so glad I grew old enough to improve my beer buying/drinking taste...long live Harpoon IPA :D

At the World Brewers Expo in the States, the CEOs of brewers from around the world, retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

The CEO of Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "Down under, we make the best bloody beer in the world, so pour me a Fosters, mate."

The head of Budweiser, calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest beers of the world, and I make the king of them all, gimme a Bud."

Hans steps up next: "In Germany ve invent das bier, ferdamt. Give me ein Becks, das ist der real king of beers, danke."

Looking disappointed, Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, would ya give me a diet coke with lemon? Tanks very much."!

The others stare at him in stunned silence, disbelief written all over their faces. Eventually breaking the silence, the barkeep asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies "Well, if these ****in' pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am I.

Happy St Paddies Day!

At the World Brewers Expo in the States, the CEOs of brewers from around the world, retired to the bar at the end of each day's conference.

The CEO of Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "Down under, we make the best bloody beer in the world, so pour me a Fosters, mate."

The head of Budweiser, calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest beers of the world, and I make the king of them all, gimme a Bud."

Hans steps up next: "In Germany ve invent das bier, ferdamt. Give me ein Becks, das ist der real king of beers, danke."

Looking disappointed, Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, would ya give me a diet coke with lemon? Tanks very much."!

The others stare at him in stunned silence, disbelief written all over their faces. Eventually breaking the silence, the barkeep asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies "Well, if these ****in' pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am I.

Happy St Paddies Day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anybody stops by for a visit, I'll buy all the Shiner Bock you can handle :1luvu:

so here she is. The Newkie board will prob end up being used for snowkiting and those boards don'thave to be anything special. I think it's a Lamar inside."Register to win Newcastle Snowboarders Survival Gear! Includes a Newcastle snowboard, skull cap, gloves, winter gear, party pack, and more, and it's valued at over $650! Snowboard and party Newcastle style!

(Winners will be notified March 17th)."

post-123-141842216538_thumb.jpg

holy **** thats awesome. My liver has had time to recover during boarding season. I partied sparingly because I rather go out and ride. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, but with school work piling up, its ridiculous.