Note to New Members ×

What's worse?

peter_x

What's worse?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What's worse?

• Going to mountain and forgetting clothes
    • Going to mountain and forgetting 5mm hex key

I voted number one, because I've done that. 11 hour drive to the '04 ECES, and I realized I forgot my pants. Had to stop somewhere and pick up a random pair, which happen to be the best pair of pants I've ever worn. Guess it was fate.

Clothes are much more expensive than a screwdriver. and i can't borrow clothes from the guy at the board shop or ski patrol at the top. usually me and my friends always carry all the necessary tools, so we can back each other up. we dont carry extra clothes to share.

Guest azrcd5

Hummmmmmmmm... I go to a mt. where not only are there several shops to choose from who will have all the required tools and will almost always help you out for free, but... There are also at the top of most lifts a stand / work bench that has the essential tools needed to do most on mt. adjustments. Then again there are plenty of places to but, of if your brave enough rent clothing. It's good to ride in the west! Oh, did I mention that this is all ski-in / ski-out?

Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Jim Callen

Worse comes to worse, you can flag down a patroller, they are almost always wearing clothes.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

fixed that for you :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: aswell. that one took me a while to get. I'm a little bit slow this morn....afternoon.

I leave my in my jacket pocket all the time. I only take it out when I need to tighten something. Never leave without.:nono: