Note to New Members ×

Thursday Crew

kathy brower

Are you guys..umm...really done for the seaon? :confused: No more riding or no more weekday riding is what I've heard from some...

There is still a month of good riding left anyway (I hope) - granted today will probably suck but Wednesday and Thursday are getting colder, sun coming out and should be better. Killington is still making snow and Jay is forecasting up to 20" over the next couple of days....

With our good Sunapee carving Karma I bet Thursday will be good....

Kathy

You must be talking about those southerners.

I rode Sunday and saw Paul a couple of times. We've had a good deal of rain :barf: so we are into srping conditions. But, YES, Western facing slopes and higher elev. could see 6 to 12 inches over the next few days. Wed is more overcast and snow showers with Thurs clearing up a bit and colder :1luvu:

I have in-laws in my house so I'm riding both days as long as I can.

Eric

put a core shot in the base of my donek over the weekend. had to ride it demo for a woman I was working with...The4 rock board has no life in it anymore...can't trust it for much but setting courses......I think my East Coast days are over for the season...

I'm trying to convince her to come ride with you guys...

neverthe less -

Eric-

is that you with the flaming full face in the ECES pics?\

if so...looking good, brother

Eric you left to early, the snow got nice Sunday just before the rain. Did you get the bike out this weekend Bob? I did a short ride on Saturday thank God for Fuel injection the Triumph fired right up. It gets no better than a day on the Bike and a day in the snow!! I still want to snowboard and wakeboard in the same day... Not done in the snow yet but I'm not able to Thursday this week. Kathy how much is the big K getting for mid-week tix this year?

Paul

Noah, Not me, Mellow Yellow, really knows how to rail it for a NC boy.

Paul, I may have left at 11, but I was there at 8 and rode my kness out.

Trailertrash, are you and Ben both wearing skirts on Saturday, you flamer.

Bob J, to bad you're done it was a nice season.

Eric

Snow report from NH today:

No rain at my house this am -- I chose Loon over Killington- weather report at Killington was for - ugh - freezing rain

Drove through hard driving rain thinking I was making a mistake - got there and the lifts were on hold d/t thunder and lightening BUT then they finally opened a little before 10am - and it ended up being great. Snow was perfect conditions for my little Kashmir Ride (heavy cement) and I ended up having a great day - AND not one drop of rain fell at Loon all day - flurries by the time I left. Coverage still decent. Rare bare spot at the base. Best of all there was NO ONE there I actually rode the gondi by myself every time - unheard of at Loon for those of you that don't go there

Paul I do not know Killington ticket prices - check web site - not cheap I'm sure......

You must be talking about those southerners.

Eric

Eric check your email

Hows that bike ride in 30 degree temps Bob? I'm on my lunch break rode this morning on cold medium hard base with a wicked wind. Going back to ride hopefully softer snow now. Sunapee has taken a hit with the rain but all major trails are still open with only minal ice bleeds at known water bars.

Should be nice on Thurs, the groomers will work it again and that should make a nice solid morning base. Love to all, I'm still carving :lol:

Vermont snow report - Day #63 (yes Geoff I am trying to rub it in) - 8 + inches of fresh at Jay :1luvu: and still snowing hard when I left made for a lovely day at Jay (and yes I was on my Ride)

I guess it is up to Eric and me to carry the Thursday carving torch just in case one of you guys decides to call in sick cause you don't want to wait 8-9 more months to go carving again (assuming you start in Dec not Jan) - :lol:

I even promise to write you a bonfide "I was too sick to work" excuse if you show up

kathy