Note to New Members ×

Asym..not a joke!! PJ7-Green or PJ6-pink tail

Shred Gruumer

Just want to find one again I used to have one though it might be fun to have one to play with on boring days here in Ohio!!

Looking for Asym..Goofy...even an Aggresion Stealth

emial at rthut@parker.com daytime

or rthut@zoominternet.net evenings

Gotta be cheep though this is just to play around with and drive Jack crazy..to bad can't get one for the ECES..

Shred :biggthump

Just want to find one again I used to have one though it might be fun to have one to play with on boring days here in Ohio!!

Gotta be cheep though this is just to play around with and drive Jack crazy..to bad can't get one for the ECES..

Green? I dont reckon a green board. i have the maroon red one (sorry im not selling it).

I hear ya. I have been looking for one as well.

PJ7 Please. I had a vintage M6 but it needed to be longer and I needed 3d bindings. I am still looking for one. Perhaps we can find someone on here with two for sale!?!

Happy Hunting

do you still have the vintage M6? I have a regular PJ7 that is a great play around board shows its age alittle but quite fun and functional. I started on the first assym M6 and would love to have one for old time sake.

got one in regular sorry. there was a goofy on ebay last month and when I search them they show up semi regularly on ebay. For the ride check out a rad air soulcarve they are the same dimensions just stiffer a little easier transition from what I saw you riding in december.:eplus2:

oh yeah the PJ 's on the BAY have been under fifty bucks

I have a regular foot pj7 with the 3D inserts. it has a good topsheet and all of the original camber which was not a lot. the origianl flex pattern as well. It has a few booboos one of the inserts is shelled out which hasn't bothered me. It also has some base scratches and two that need ptex. it needs a base grind as it is a little round. I find that the flexibility makes it a blast to ride especially on heavy wet days. you can really tweak the edges any wany you want lots of torsional flex. I have kept it around in anticipation of early season low snow conditions next year but would part with it to someone who wants to give it a good home. seems very solid other than the base issues I expected it to be stiffer than my old M6 but perhaps my memories are fuzzy there too.

overall a very fun forgiving board. whats the story on the prime?

See title

me no ship to amerika .... some coaxing.... very expensive 63 euros to ship this on a board that is selling for 3 euros?? any experience with shipping from germany is it that spendy or is euroboy blowing smoke?

I have shipped some bike parts over to arabia and had similar mark-ups. I figure that it is usually about what we would pay stated side x 2. Plus there is a two to four week delay based on customs review. I would say he is right, but ask him what he is looking for to "sweeten the pie". But be advised, if you pay him, try to do it through your CCard. Nice protection for overseas deals.

Best Luck

I have a PJ7 that I would let go for 40 plus shipping. Its not a cherry but it is a hoot to ride. I also have a RAD AIR soulcarve 164 which is almost identical as far as geometry goes But its a little stiffer. I would let it go for 100 plus shipping. Its cherry flawless base and very little use. the pj is 3d and the soul carve is 4x4

I assume you are asking about the PJ? ITs all base stuff. It has several scratches that require Ptex and the base is not completely flat side to side. I would describe it as looking like someone rode rails with it a few times as the scratches are side to side. one of the inserts is fouled with somekind of putty of unknown origin. IT isn't on one you'd use unless you are a midget so it didn't bother me. The topsheet is in really very good shape considering the age of the board. Its a dark colored board with a maroon tail. one of the last assyms I'd say since it is 3D I don't know which year. I will try to get some pics up when the wife returns with the camera.

I just pulled out my old (first carving board) Burton M6 regular. It is in decent condition considering its age, nicks on edges, some small scratches, nothing major. The deck has a black border, with a purple and orange "surfboard shaped" design inside the border. It has Burton plate bindings with 3 hole mounting. I also have a pair of Burton MGX Mega Flex hardboots, same vintage as M6. What's it worth? Was thinking of listing on eBay, but would prefer someone from Bomber.

all the better to annoy the militants with a full set.:lol: I hope to step into the new century with an upgrade for next season but I have been riding a rad air soulcarve 164 and having a blast this season. Its all in the fun no reason to bother if it aint fun. The mountain is turning slowly into wet cement but on the up side the bikini's are coming out. only two more weeks of season they are closing the 9th. Next year save a day midweek for blacktail mtn down on the lake. Its cheap, 15$ on thursdays, and the groom lasts all day midweek. Its a smaller hill not very challenging for the skiers but its got some fantastic groomers for carving.