Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 2/16

EZE

Looks to be at least four of us, Eric, Ben, Geoff, Kathy. Forecast is for warmer weather with rain possibly of Friday. Thursday similar to the last group ride will be the last good day before rain. Monday they had filled the 3rd lot by 10 am I guess not many of you southerners went to work, and we didn't get any snow, ha! Anyway snow should be great base and I predict deep trenches. We gather at the summit quad at 5 of 9. Thursday is partly sunny 43 degrees.

Eric

You Computer Guys have all the goodies. I'm still using my Kodak Disk Camera, I have to find film on ebay for $19.95 a disk.

Anyway this is the most up to date forecast. Yes, storm is coming but should arrive up here later in the day, about the time Ben 1-2 pm. This will still allow for some great turns as it is still in the 20s at night so the groom has time to set up and attach to the base. Wednesday is going to be pick of the week although more crowed then Thursdays. Thursday starts out cold partly sunny working more clouds in the afternoon could possibly build earlier then expected but may be cold enough up here to start as snow flurries.

Bring low light gear and I want to see Ben and Kathy with stafety straps on all gear; gloves, jackets, etc. You have already given too much to the Mt SUnapee Ski and Skate Swap for free.

Lower & Carves

Eric

Oh, I'll try to drop a thread and let you cube(ies) know how good it is Weds.

Firm cord for my breakfast, firm cord for lunch. Sun all Day. It was a bit crowded with a big race on Goose Bumps inot Eggbeater. Thursday is to be mostly cloudy not rain or snow and temps between 35-40. The snow was wetter when I left at two, that may equal out to possible hard icy cord in the very early am, I'm sure with the temps rising the snow should break at least by 10/10:30 also depending on skier traffic. Bring big boards for morn and short boards for wet stuff in afternoon. Hope to see someone, no replies today on this thread, you all must be working harder so you can play sick Thursday.

Eric

Once again the Thursday Crew rode the crap out of Sunapee, me, Kathy, Geoff, Ben, Nolin, Jason, Mike from the midwest, Brad at the end. Bob Jenny, I hope you had a banner day out west cause you missed ;) one incredible blue bird, hard cord in the morn 50 degree soft snow in pm, big air, hard carving, Goeff hitting Kathy(after big air), no crowd, thank you Mother Nature day. Once again I must say riding in this group blows my mind :eplus2: . If you can get to Sunapee and not ECES and the conditions hold March 2nd is the day to be sick, call in a mental health day. Bob should have all the bugs worked out of his video gear and it is the last time to ride before ECES together. We could even have an informal cocktail hour at my house afterwards(have to check with Boss), so Ben can soak his foot in the hot tub(he'll have to hike his skirt up) by the way Ben tell me how your abdomin feels Friday morning after introducing it to the top of your rib cage, and thanks for the loan of the BIG STICK :1luvu: I will baby it as my own, although I may not be able to help the TD2 marks. Thanks again to everyone I and I hope you all had a great day again.

Eric

I think I'll survive the crash but thanks for thinking of me and my skirt. You know I look damn sexy in it. :eplus2:

I have to agree with you. I hope Bob had spectatuclar day cause he missed a good one here today.

No problem on the board. Enjoy and let me know what you think. You may want to put some weights in your pocket so you can weigh in at the fat ass level of myself. No worries on the binding marks it's gonna happen.

->Ben

I was there today, but I didn't show up until 1:30PM. I saw about four carvers in a row from the chair lift. I rode till they shut down. Nice day, but way to warm...to much like spring, but makes for some nice trench digging. Maybe next time I'll catch up with you guys.

At least someone brought a camera, I think I can see some of Geoff's trenches.

Pouring rain here right now, We definetly got the best day of the week. My body also feels like I jumped out of a moving car. Hope you all feel the same.

Eric

At least someone brought a camera, I think I can see some of Geoff's trenches.

Pouring rain here right now, We definetly got the best day of the week. My body also feels like I jumped out of a moving car. Hope you all feel the same.

Eric

Glad to hear that you feel as beat up as the rest of us. You and Kathy are like the enegizer bunny. You kept going and going and going...

It's too bad that Bob HAD to ride in 10" of fresh yesterday huh? Bastard!

->Ben

Checked with Boss and a small meet and greet is OK for 3/2, but you'll all have to leave before 6 because she has to study for class on Friday. I'll take care of everything, and if you feel the need bring your suit for the FOUR person tub, no rowdy Geoff&friends soup. Oh I was just lying about the pain to see how bad you guys felt. :lol:

Eric

My back is killing me today, good to hear you guys feel the same :D . See ya all on 3/2

I'll admit it... out cold at 9:30 last night on the couch. :sleep:

It was nice meeting everyone, and thanks for the runs. What a great day, it was tough to be back a work today...

Everyone Nice Turns! Hopefully we'll catch you before the 'Loaf!

J