Note to New Members ×

ECES Juices Flowin'

Jack M

A few ECES details to get the juices flowin'...

We are confirmed for the Carver-Only Trail on Friday March 10th. We will have Widowmaker roped off for our private plundering thanks to a generous donation from Bob Jenney Designs. Call Bob for all your mechanical design needs - mention the ECES and the first extrusion is free! ;) The bonus here is that Widowmaker includes two other fun trail sections, Choker and Flume.

Prior Snowboards will be sending some of their sexy new WCR Metal boards for demo. Come see what the bling is all about.

Jeff Caron of Catek will be in attendance and will be bringing his OS2s for you to oggle and demo and if you're lucky, win in the raffle.

Bruce Varsava of Coiler will be there. Bruce will be offering one lucky raffle winner a free board of your choice from his huge portfolio of templates, in standard construction.

Donek will be sending demos of their new high-tech Olympic construction boards. And once again, they will be providing their coveted raffle prize - a full custom Donek built to the winner's order!

Fin and Michelle of Bomber Industries will be here all week. Bomber will be providing demos, and TD2 bindings and a pair of DeeLuxe boots for the raffle. Friday night, beers are on Bomber!

Billy Bordy will be here from Utah representing www.hardbooter.com. Watch for him on the hill or in the pub, either way, you're sure to pick up some great riding tips.

Madd will be back in force - demos abound! Take out a Madd, point it at some ice and prepare to be amazed.

Thursday Night - be there! We've swanked up the banquet with your choice of beef, chicken, or veggie lasagna, and the raffle is not to be missed.

The clock is ticking, so get your reservation in by following the instructions at our <a href="http://www.eces.us/info.htm" target="top">Event Details</a> page. Let's make it huge!!

group800.jpg

Jack you gave me a boner!! :1luvu:

Can you say Sausage Fest reunion!!

I can't wait !! my Coiler Infiltrator has been designed around Surgaloaf.. anything over 147 on that mountain scares me!! :barf:

Besides all the people being so freindly last year at the Loaf was a hoot..

Guys,, if you want some awesome carving and your in the area..its a must..very formidable mountain..

Way stoked the new Prior is going to be there as well as all the other fun things to do.. like Bomber Sticker placing contest.. (BTW I won 3 years ago)

Good time all!!

Thanks Jack for keeping this alive and to all others: Bob Jenny ,,!!! Thanks,,,Fin Thanks... Sean,,,Thanks CHRIS, MIKe... Don't feel left out if I missed ya,, my fingers hurt!!

Right said Shred!!

This looks to be the best ECES to date. You know you can count on it being a superb event with Jack and Todd at the helm expect this to be the best ECES ever. :biggthump

Just look at what we will have to play with this year:

Carvers only trail, ok how freaking cool is that (thanks Bob) :D . We’ve got more demos at our disposal than ever before; you wouldn’t even know where to start.

Some things I have on my list to try are:

•WCR Metal board, oh yeah I’ll be trying one of them, after demoing some stock boards at the SES I look forward to seeing how they will handle on our East Coast “hard pack”.

•Donek Olympic construction, so we get to try out some boards that the pros are riding at the 2006 Olympics in Torino, you just know there will be a waiting list to demo these.

•Madds, I own a 170 and know they really do rip on ice, I demoed a 180 at the SES but want to see how it handles out East. If we get some icy conditions just demo a Madd, if you’ve got the balls the board will rail on ice, there is no excuse that the board can’t hold on ice, it’s the rider not the board

•BTS kits from Bomber and the TD2 suspension kit are on my list for demos as well.

•Can’t forget Jeff’s new OS2, can’t wait to see it in person.

Looks like I’ll need the whole week to try all the new toys out.

So who’s going and who else is counting the days? I’ll be there the whole week, wouldn’t want to miss the epic event its worth going the whole week, just look at the line up. This year I’m really hoping I win a board at the Raffle, how cares what manufacture they are all superb.

So who’s coming to the best ECES ever????? If you've never been to this event this would be the year to come :)

Uh why do you ask John. :D With two kids in diapers I'm lucky enough to have an awesome wife that knows I'm a carving addict and will let me go and play for a whole week....you can't beat that. So yes I can't wait, I haven't been on snow since X-Mas week and would be until for another 2 weeks :mad:

This sunday, the resort is going to adjust our lodging block based on how many reservations we have in. If you have already made one... thank you! If not, now would be a great time to do it. This is not a hard deadline, but I would just hate for anyone to get shut out for procrastinating.

Thanks.

rob_snow.jpg