Note to New Members ×

Hot blast 2003, 183 GS For sale (pics)

Ernie00

The board is Just as new. It has been ridden for 1 hour and I'm not kidding (6 Runs) at a 300 feet high mountain. So we could say the board is brand new. There is nothing wrong with the board, I like my board selection that I currently have so this one will not really be used and enjoyed by me. Might as well leave it to someone else.

Price is 375$ + shipping. (shipping should be about 30$ insurance included.)

If you have any questions e-mail me. ernie_c@sympatico.ca

hot.jpg

hot2.jpg

hot3.jpg

hot4.jpg

hot5.jpg

Derf you are right, and I like my speed 178 that is similar size. So it's one board to many for me.

Hey You even come to st-sauveur avila on week nights?

Eric

I only rode once this year and it was at St-Bruno. I went there because it's the nearest place from where I am (plateau). But I find that even if it's close and the grooming is good, it's way too small. If I go North, I have a little more driving to do, but I don't know at what time the 15 starts to empty. Guess I'll have to try it. I'll drop you an email through Bomber when I will. Or you can send me one if you are thinking of going.

BTW, do you speak more french or english? just curious...

Derf,

I have my seasons pass at sauveur and avila for night. I've already been there 15 times this year. It's not too far from la plateau. I'm in verdun and it's 45-50 minutes without any traffic but I work in Laval so I leave from there. If you ever want to join you can meet me up there at work. I speak more french but studied at McGill.

For the board the price is US$ But if anyone is intrested we can talk about price a little a few e-mailed me about a trade. I could be intrested in something in the 170 someting size. and that is in Brand new shape.