Note to New Members ×

Politics here

Jack M

I'll be in the corner with the NRA guys taking aim at the tree-hugging hippies.

are those the same hippies who wanted a 2 year deer hunting moratorium in CT??? Not enough deer was killed in eastern CT this season, we are having a lot of Deer vs Car accidents during the day

I hate all politicians. Politics suck. People who hate politicians suck. People who whine suck.

If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything. People who don't shower suck.

People who make jokes about politics suck.

That is why on my last car I had an NRA sticker on one window and a Grateful Dead dancing bears sticker on the other window. Just to f with people. Had more than one person scratch their head looking at the back window.

Shoot em all and let God sort em out. I am going to send myself a death threat off list.

:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea

:freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3:

I'm done.

I hate all politicians. Politics suck. People who hate politicians suck. People who whine suck.

If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything. People who don't shower suck.

People who make jokes about politics suck.

That is why on my last car I had an NRA sticker on one window and a Grateful Dead dancing bears sticker on the other window. Just to f with people. Had more than one person scratch their head looking at the back window.

Shoot em all and let God sort em out. I am going to send myself a death threat off list.

:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea:AR15firin:smashfrea

:freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3:

I'm done.

"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mooundays" Office Space quote of the day. :smashfrea:smashfrea:AR15firin

Maybe. Havn't been on my board since January 9th.

Oh, my gosh... I don't think I could live with myself! As it is I just went to a hill that's twice as big as I'm used to and it was awesome and I'm still just waiting till the weekend so I can go back to my crappy little hill!