Note to New Members ×

Snowboard Shapes.. Another one!

Shred Gruumer

Guest thomas_m

I've got a beautiful red one set up with Nidecker Carbon 900's waiting to go. Unfortunately all our early season snow is now runnning down the mountan in a torrent of warm rain...

I'll bost the beginner/intermediate rider's viewpoint as soon as Baker starts dumping again. Hopefully late this week.

T.

Except it's way wider and has a pointed nose and it's made for all conditions and...

Check out the video link that Shred posted. The guy's riding it with plates in all conditions. I would love to try this board.

Sorry, did not specify. LAST years Burton Fish. The blue one, in the corner...

tire%20boy-4578-burton%20fish.jpg

What's a Fish doing in Columbus? I guess the same thing it's doing in Toronto - Nothing!

Pic. was taken last year @ Killington.

Hey, is that an Oxygen Element on the left? How's it ride?

Maybe...

Guest Randy S.

It looks like an old Funky board I had. I think it was the first board I bought in the US. I'm pretty sure I bought it at a shop in Lincoln, NH. Somewhere there's a picture of me showing the bottom of that board doing a jump with really loud 80's colors on (think neon and purple). I should scan that picture and post it.