Note to New Members ×

182 donek...........

d b

I'm sorry, did someone say they had a board for sale?? :flamethro

Sorry, just had to say that. D-Sub , RDY_2_Carve , I know what you are thinking !!!! :eek:

Someone please buy this thing!!!! :biggthump

its all you, dude! come on now...you know youre having a hard time resisting! I actually am...but we'll just keep it on top for d b.

its has 8.6 stiffness, its on the donek list. it figures that i got a custom board that still isn't just right :smashfrea . no, i used to were a size 25 boot, but as im getting older, comfort is a real key for me and the 27's Im wearing know wont let me be at the angles i wish to be at. :angryfire let me know if that is stiff enoug for you, i weigh an agile 200lbs.

hell you dont need a race board anyway...just a steepwater.

LOL.. Yea if they made me a custom 180cm with a 13m scr Id sell everything else :D

its has 8.6 stiffness, its on the donek list. it figures that i got a custom board that still isn't just right . no, i used to were a size 25 boot, but as im getting older, comfort is a real key for me and the 27's Im wearing know wont let me be at the angles i wish to be at. let me know if that is stiff enoug for you, i weigh an agile 200lbs.

Sound perfect for you! I weigh 225lbs But love super stiff boards! :1luvu:

Guest wally sipes

i have a sixe 13 dog. my 190 coiler is 15r and a 20.5w. it rocks for me. this would be a deal for me if i didn't have a new coiler on the way next week. bleed! kiteboard today, carve milk sunday, woooooo!

"D P "

Sence you like stiff boards

I have a F-2 speedster size 186 im thinking about selling

this thing is way to stiff for me/ on the snow 3 hr's not a scratch on it!!!!!

I guess my experience level is below this stiffness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((G))))