Note to New Members ×

what do you listen to while riding?

FTA2R

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Blue Oyster Cult: Don't Fear the Reaper

There's an awesome song that I have for those long cat tracks, nice and smooth, however short:

Sonny Rhodes: Ballad Of Serenity

You may know that one as the theme song from Firefly.

I usually ride with alot of classical music.

classical???? wow. I'm not even sure I could do that, unless it was a real intense symphony, like the Mars movement from "The Planets" or the awesome piece used in Apocolypse Now when psychotic Col. Kilgore and his boys are shooting up a village...anyone know what that piece is? Usually I listen to something to get me all fired up, focused, and intense, never tried Classical before, though. I take it you are relaxed when riding?

re: Blue Oyster Cult, I was in a ski house with the lead singer's son this year. cool guy. I say to him: "Blue Oyster Cult 1983 PSU- how'd you get that shirt?" he goes "my dad's the lead singer." I was like "no, really." It was a funny conversation.

I love stories like that. Tell him to wear a cowbell around his neck.I just got the new song "Jambi" on the new Tool album.It's 7 minutes long and just perfect for a top to bottom 7 minute ride, I love ripping turns into the lift line as the song is ending and screaming like a rockstar "Mt Snow !thank you very much !" throwin' up the horns.Justin, emailing music sounds like a plan. You want some new Godsmack IV ? Voodoo 2 ? great stuff. We had it 2 weeks before you could buy it. buy it ? people still pay for music ?~~~~~~~~~ Happy Cinco de Mayo !

cinco de mayo!!!!!! Celebration started early though but thats because school ended. Willy, I'll defintly take u up on the godsmack stuff. Voodoo is such a sick song, i can't imagine how good the 2nd one is.