Note to New Members ×

Fastest snowboard on earth!

Hugh

Guest Randy S.

Damn you Hugh. I can't afford that darned thing and here you have me all hot and bothered. With that and Dave Vaille's rubber suit (I'm sure he'd loan it to me), I bet I could get close to 90mph on the right hill (closed, of course). :smashfrea

Randy,

Others are cutting more tail into their 4807's, why not drill some wind holes in your 200cm Donek? It is true, you do need to show down if you want to turn :freak3::smashfrea:freak3::lurk:

Ebay says "250cm", it better be 250! Nobody wants a short stick of 225cm :eek:

$1000 investment just to go straight...

Hugh

Guest Randy S.

In the picture he shows it at 85in. That's only around 215cm. Not much longer than my 210. Maybe I should just have Sean at Donek cut some of those vent holes in the tip so air doesn't get under the board (like it does up around 70mph (110kph) on my 210. $1000 is pretty rich for that thing. I really do want to go try speed snowboarding somewhere.

Didn't there used to be a few speed skiing/snowboarding events in California and Aspen? I remember entering one back in '91 but I forget where - it was at a smaller resort in he Tahoe area (Homewood? I forget - that part of my life is a bit of a blur)

I was in the mid 60's/low 70's and placed out of the top 10

If I remember correctly, I was on a Kemper Screamer... :barf: