Note to New Members ×

One spot open for next week's Sun Peaks Carve Event

Sean

All,

It looks like we will likely have one spot re-open for our carve camp next week in Sun Peaks due to one probable last minute cancellation. We have 18 folks signed up of various riding levels, three great coaches and awesome carving conditions. If interested in joining us, please check out all the details on our web site (follow the alpine snowboard links to the Sun Peaks camp) and call Gavin at 253-569-3713.

Cheers,

Sean

snowperformance

Man I really want to go, it is practically in my backyard and I even have the time off but there is one hitch, the reason I have time off is because I am on Parental leave. We have a new baby and need to be home to help out my wife if I want to have a good relationship for the rest of my days.

:(

Oh well, at least I have a healthy baby and dont have to work! ( And my wife loves me)

I had such an awesome time at last December's Sun Peaks camp and I came back a whole new rider :D

The only reason I'm not going this year is that my daughter is at that in-between age where she's not ready to ski for more than an hour at a time, but she'd get bored with day care all day while Mom and Dad carve. And I'm using my kicthen pass for SES this year.

Go if you can!