Note to New Members ×

OT: ipod

spcarves2

Guest Randy S.

Get the one you like. I got some of those rubber speck cases. they keep the ipod from sliding around in my center console in my car. I also have the one that came with the ipod that clips on a belt. I use that sometime.

Get the pink one.

thing is rockin'. i'm an ipod newbie, coming over from a 256 meg iriver.

my friend at apple says hang out on ilounge, they have links to tons of 3rd party accessories, a lot of which are prolly better than apple's and basically the same price. www.otterbox.com - waterproof case for ipod (can even take them swimming if you want)

apple's nano armbands are pretty girlie.

I would say none but if you really need one get one that is not too gawdy :D

the reason I say not to use one is that anything that goes over it in particular if its made of plastic or rubber has the potential to trap moisture.

That said I have left my first generation ipod out in the rain, after being disasembled and dried out it worked just fine though.

for me a case never really makes sense, whatever I may be doing that I take my ipod with me also means I have clothes on which have pockets.

there were rumours of a quality issue of a small percentage of the ipod nano screens, you might wanna check that out if yours seems flimsy or brittle.

Thanks Bob, mine seems okay so far, other than the scratching. But I will certainly keep an eye on it. :cool: