Note to New Members ×

SES 06 February

Michelle

I am afraid to comment on anything at this point, because sometimes these forums get a little "off track". It is worse than the media on here! So as of right now (let me say for the record, 20th September, 2005) , the demo tent is still a go and everything will be the same as last year. That's all we know. I would worry more about lodging and which board you are going to ride, than the ins and outs of hosting the event. That's my job :) and if something changes, this forum will be the first to be notified. We would also post something on the SES site, but I don't anticipate having to do that anytime soon.

Now, if anyone has any questions about the event, lodging, etc, I would be glad to answer. Again, we will have the pricing up and posted very soon - within the next 2 weeks.

:eplus2: More single alpine women please. The ones that were there last year were all taken and much too well protected :eplus2: Thanks for the update Michelle, with or without, it is an awesome event! You and the BOL team do a super job of hosting/ organizing! I for one have only one regret. Why didn't I go sooner!! Bryan

:eplus2: More single alpine women please. The ones that were there last year were all taken and much too well protected :eplus2: Thanks for the update Michelle, with or without, it is an awesome event! You and the BOL team do a super job of hosting/ organizing! I for one have only one regret. Why didn't I go sooner!! Bryan

Yeah, what he said!

Well then, you need to start working on the rules.

Not too hard though, we are only simple men folk.

And since we will be putting in all the hard work, our simple psyches will respond best to good prizes (quite apart from the prize of knowing the winner was capable of impressing the lovely Michelle).

Need I say more? Then again...most of guys in the pix left their SO at home for a guys-weekend....

beef_stew02.jpg

Well, again, I can host probably 5 or 6 people at my place for the duration of the event. I have a house here in aspen, and I have two couches and plenty of floor space, so if you don't mind using a sleeping bag, it's a far cheaper alternative to finding lodging in aspen. Just $15 bucks a night to cover utilities and cooking. I live a block away from the bus to any of the 4 mountains. I also have parking in front of my house for approx. 3 cars. I have wireless internet at my place, so bring your computer if you'd like. Washer/dryer are available, and oviously a full kitchen, so there's room in the fridge for food. It's a first come, first serve basis, so e-mail me when you get a chance.

Oh, and just so you know ther are a few dogs in the house, so if you have animal allergies you might be in for a rough time.

If by best you mean most central, than yes. Will it be more expensive? Yes. Pretty much wherever you stay in the valley, you'll be able to get to the mountains. It's just a matter of knowing when the bus comes. The central station is in Aspen, so you can catch a bus from there to anywhere else.

Jim,

I might take you up on your offer of somewhere to crash. That is, if you can also put up with a soft booting friend (though will try to convert him during the course of the week). I guess it would depend on what we would need to bring bedding-wise though, cos we will have to lug it out from Oz. Drop me an e-mail at danielh@hayden.com.au and let me know.

Cheers

Dan

If by best you mean most central, than yes. Will it be more expensive? Yes.

Ah, but that's the beauty of taking someone's timeshare week - the cost is the same for them, it's just a matter of them finding a place that's available. Last time we did this, we had a huge 2 bedroom condo at Orange Lake in Orlando, about 10 minutes from the Disney parks. $500 for the week, can't beat that with a stick.