Note to New Members ×

FS: Coiler AM 172

Guest millstechie

Guest millstechie

////SOLD/////

Selling my baby. So beautiful, just couldn't get the hang of carving. It's a <st1><st1></st1><st1>Coiler All</st1><st1> Mountain</st1></st1> 172, ridden only a handful of times and only on good snow. Blue flame finish. Unfortunately, keeping it just because it's pretty isn't practical. Bindings are Catek Olympics with long plates and standard bails. Deck and bindings are in mint condition and have been kept in a sleeve except for when on the slope. Will consider reasonable offers. High resolution pictures are available upon request.

/////SOLD////

Keep your pow gear around. Looks to be a 70% chance of a repeat of last season. I'd like to skip the broken clavicle part. :o

Got my Kwood pass too! Now for the Granite Chief half price tuneup deal and I am set.

I'm not quite 230lbs., (just a few burgers and a pitcher or 2 away) but if you ordered it with a normal flex I could be interested.

Do you recall if Bruce made it stiff or flexy for you? If there's a stiffness number on the sidewall, I could compare it with my friends AM 172 and get an idea of stiffness.

Please post or drop me a line when you can. Do you have a price in mind or are you taking bids?

Thanks, and I'm sorry carving didn't work out for you.

Mike Tokar

mwtokar@earthlink.net

• 3 weeks later...