Note to New Members ×

MLY Signature vs. F2 Speedcross

mnfusion

Thanks everyone for all the advise. It confirmed what I already believed and opened my eyes to things I never thought of. Thanks.

I have narrowed my choice down to two boards: The MLY signature and the F2 Speedcross. Opinions on the two boards please. For those of you that have read my previous you know what I am looking for. I am leaning towards one more than the other, but just want to be sure I am making the right choice. Thanks again for everyone's input and maybe someday I will finally commit to the hard boot...just not yet.

I'm assuming you found a good deal on one? These have been out of production for some time. My wife has one (147cm) and I sold a 152 (I think?) to a friend. A very capable board. Both use hard boots, but the board is soft enough torsionally were i think it would make a decent soft boot carve stick. Still enough tail rise to ride switch if you want to. I'd love to find one in the 160cm range as cheap as I managed the last two to turn into a split board, but they are rare enough now I'm not holding my breath. No experience w/ the F2, but I do beleive the MLY would be great for what you are looking for. If you do have a lead on some of the longer ones, shoot me an email. :AR15firin

I would go with the MLY, D-sub likes his and a few others have told me that MLY made great stuff.

F2 makes decent boards but I have never heard a good thing about the speed cross or whatever it used to be called prior to its current name.

for some more info either shoot D-sub a email or look at this thread http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=3868&highlight=MLY

I rode both of them. If this is only your choice, go with MLY. It is pretty old board, but if you can find one, which was not used it would be a better choice by my experience . Or get Prior 4x4 or Donek Axis, much better boards.