Note to New Members ×

OT: cool longboard skate videos

Dan

The video section on NCDSA.com is a gold mine! Tons of videos there; perfect to offset the summer blahs. They link to a site with some really impressive amateur skate films: check out <a href="http://www.whoisadamcolton.com/">www.whoisadamcolton.com</a>

It's a Flash site, so I can't link directly, but hit "media" then "videos" and check out the "Longboarding Adams' Style" video. Wow...

My old man (dr. sandman) recommended I post this vid of Ben Schroeder for all to see. The file is too big to upload, so I spent about an hour trying to find it online again. They make you work for good clips! Anyway, hope the link works.

Hold on to your butts!

Enjoy

http://www.longboarddirectory.com/images/zznew_BenSchroederCHANTRY.mov

I liked the other vids too. Makes me want to not have a broken kicker anymore!!

that's awesome, really cool. different "mood" than Adam Colton's, which also rox. Is it me or doe the rider in this video rip some of the shrubs from the side of the road and just throw them on the ground? If so, I thought that was funny, although it doesn't seem like there's much of a point.

===

Barry

That is unbelieveable! I can't believe he can stay on the board going through all that crap! And the jump over the guardrail back onto his board then back again! :eek: Wow, what mind blower....thanks Mason,

Paul

p.s. tell your dad I said "Hi"

Sure thing! I was wondering if maybe his momentum made it easier to get squirly on the board. Kind of like with riding a snowboard or bike. There's much more stability at faster speeds. I guess it comes down to whether or not you've got the eggs to consider sliding some dirt while bomboing a massive hill.

At any rate, please send any and all clips my way and I will surely do the same.

I think Sector 9's motto, "Bomb Hillls Not Countries" is appropriate!