Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ais, the thread was losing it a bit. I thought you might want to gloat! CONGRATS!

no gloating, that's silly. as if having a bf makes me have a prize? it's just a nice accessory in the little black dress of life. (well in this case he's a bright shiny accessory to go with the dress cause he's nice, smart, funny and cute and not an a$$hole! yay :D )

people should want others in their lives to complement their already great lives not to give them something to live for. know what i mean? :)

For what it is worth, Im havin' a ball with my girl in town! bummer, she's leaving back to Alabama today, but she taught me to say "see you later" instead of "good-bye!" PMA (postitive mental attitude) really works on this part. :biggthump

hope you folks had a good labor day weekend!

no gloating, that's silly. as if having a bf makes me have a prize? it's just a nice accessory in the little black dress of life. (well in this case he's a bright shiny accessory to go with the dress cause he's nice, smart, funny and cute and not an a$$hole! yay :D )

people should want others in their lives to complement their already great lives not to give them something to live for. know what i mean? :)

Didn't mean for anyone to take that literally...I was only kidding. I''m just jealous, that's all. And not in a bad way, it's all just a joke - ha ha ha. :D

And baby, you are a prize! But not because you have a bf, just because you are the wonderful U!

You guys are way too serious sometimes! Ais, I completely agree with all said here, and I'm so happy that you have found someone who does compliment you, makes you laugh, and is not an a$$hole! Why aren't there guys like that in ski resorts?

:lurk:

Shucks, Dan. You're so schweet.

How is London treating you and Vanessa, BTW? Done any travelling yet??

Yeah it's been great.

Believe it or not, I actually get paid to go travelling, so I have been doing a fair bit. Mostly in Germany, but I have a feeling that I have to go to Austria and Spain in the next month. But together, we have been up to Denmark and did Berlin last weekend which was awesome.

I stopped by...can't believe this is still current-the message thread that is....

Recovering from my Bankart procedure from May 1. I can move my shoulder almost like I used to now. Ankle's painfree too-gotta love cadaveric bone grafts.

Snowboards are gone-except my 178 4807(too pretty) and my Donek.

My new Atomic 5:3's are sitting in my closet, waiting for snow...

Hope all is well with everyone

Bye