Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though i'm studying for finals i will not let this thread be put on page 2!

guys... i am thisclose to having a life again...

final wednesday... South Africa end of May to mid June... end of June.. NCLEX...and voila i will be an offical RN!

what's up w everyone else?

Congrats Ais!

Sorry we never connected to ride this winter. Maybe you will come to a skateboard race? We need RN's from time to time! ;-)

-Rick

Wow, wish I had all the time I had in College to travel! I'm jealous...

Just trying to dig out of the snow here and trying to sell my condo. Nothing fun. BOO :(

send me the link to the Listing...My brother is thinking property up in them thar hills...

of course...I do have a board, and would lke to give it a go. but I do need to staick around wifey some weekends...

the big day is memorial day 2010. the only weekend we can actually make any advance plans for at this point...

• 2 weeks later...
of course...I do have a board, and would lke to give it a go. but I do need to staick around wifey some weekends...

the big day is memorial day 2010. the only weekend we can actually make any advance plans for at this point...

Don't stick around for too many of those at the expense of missing out on things you enjoy. Once you tie the knot, your opportunities to get out and about for your own fun become extremely limited. Everything that used to be "your" thing becomes either an "our" thing or an "I don't like you doing that, so no" thing.

Once you tie the knot, your opportunities to get out and about for your own fun become extremely limited. Everything that used to be "your" thing becomes either an "our" thing or an "I don't like you doing that, so no" thing.

:lol::lol: Just one more vote for being single!

Michelle, perhaps we could come to some kind of barter agreement, condo for chocolate? If you happen to hit on that "get married and move to Europe" I would be more than happy to let you adopt me. No diapers, no pta meetings and I have my own truck. Sound good? Thought so.

Michelle, perhaps we could come to some kind of barter agreement, condo for chocolate? If you happen to hit on that "get married and move to Europe" I would be more than happy to let you adopt me. No diapers, no pta meetings and I have my own truck. Sound good? Thought so.
Oh, how I would love to take you up on that offer, but I would never get married if I ate my mortgage in chocolate! :) I'll adopt you, but you have to do the dishes!

• 2 weeks later...

So finally decided, we are moving back from the UK to Australia. Resignations handed in, flights are booked, and now quietly stressing about all the things that have to be done before we go - and all the things we should have done and seen while we were here that we didn't.

guys... South Africa is amazing. seriously. i wasn't prepared to leave. that being said, it's nice to be home and not on an excruciatingly long flight home with a biotch in front of me who wouldn't put her seat in the upright position for more than 30 min of the 18 hour flight... grrrr. the worst of it is the girl is like 4 ft tall... why does she need all that room??? tall girl here was squished and uncomfortable. said something to her which made her pull up for the 30 min then when she thought i wasn't paying atten put it back down. i was like.. dude...if i were lactating i could be breastfeeding you right now. ugh..

anyway!

dan! i met another mad Aussie on this trip. she was loads of fun... do you guys all come with great personalities or do you have jerks in your country at all? i'm lucky to never have met one.

hope your move home is great and btw... i sensed you 2 were gonna move back, especially after hearing about the bun in the oven! :)

ok back to resizing photos so i can share w you all

the worst of it is the girl is like 4 ft tall... why does she need all that room??? tall girl here was squished and uncomfortable. said something to her which made her pull up for the 30 min then when she thought i wasn't paying atten put it back down. i was like.. dude...if i were lactating i could be breastfeeding you right now. ugh..

was she 5? lolz.