Note to New Members ×

OT:Half a ton cat!

Zcarver

Not sure if this was ever posted....

The 10ft Liger who's still growing...He looks like something from a prehistoric age or a 3D creation from Hollywood.

Hercules is his name! Part lion, part tiger, he is not just a big cat but a huge one, standing 10ft tall on his back legs. Called a liger, in reference to his crossbreed parentage, he is

the largest of all the cat species.

On a typical day he will devour 20lb of meat, usually beef or

chicken, and is capable of eating 100lb at a single setting. At just three years old, Hercules already weighs half a ton.

Can anybody send some meat please. I get the feeling he is looking at me like a steak. Like in Madagascar!

:eek:

post-386-141842204088_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by garyj

Hey Napoleon, what special powers does this liger have? Seriously, ligers actually do exist? I need to get out more!

Lol, a friend of mine said I kind of ruined the coolness of a liger when I told her they actually exist... she thought it was just part of the charm of N.D.

(I haven't watched the film myself).

You know it's summer when the bomber forums are all about movies and animals mostly bred for their magical powers.

But while we're on the subject... apparently these cats can eat 100 pounds of meat in a single sitting. If I was the woman in those photos (about a hundred pounds and change?) I'd be kinda nervous.

Guest johann

awh, but he's so cute!

just look at him!

i want one! I'll just make trips through the ghette near where I live and feed him drug dealers and crach heads

improve property values by cleaning up the neighboorhood

:-D

i saw a special on this on tv a while ago. apparantly there is some sort of growth regulator in the genes of the male of one, and the female of the other. so, when you crossed the opposites (the ones without the growth regulators) it causes the cat to be abnormally large. i dont think that means it will grow forever though.