Note to New Members ×

Anyone else contacted by Steven45?

TVR

I have a WTB and Steven45 reached out to me...  seems to be a member who is like 10 minutes old...

"You can checked with Dave, he has it available. You can confirm from him, his contact is xxxxxxxxx I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in top condition."

I blanked out the phone number if this is legit, but I suspect otherwise.....

• 2 weeks later...

We have taken care of this as part of our (roughly) quarterly direct racer support made possible by Google ad revenue. Sorry about the scammer, Fragile! Good luck with your racing this winter.

All, friendly reminder that  AlpineSnowboarder.com is not responsible for transactions in the classifieds, they are private. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jack M said:

We have taken care of this as part of our quarterly direct racer support made possible by Google ad revenue. Sorry about the scammer, Fragile! Good luck with your racing this winter.

All, friendly reminder that  AlpineSnowboarder.com is not responsible for transactions in the classifieds, they are private. 

This is just one of the reasons the snowboard racing community is the best. Thanks Jack!

• Like 2