Note to New Members ×

F Plate Install ?

barryj

Trying the F plate UPM  on the Donek Rev 163.  

Sean says it only attaches one way but with 4 UPM holes  each side and end and only 2 attachment points each side from the F plate it seems you would have a choice of moving the plate forward a UPM set of holes.... right?

Anyway I mounted it in the rear sets of UPM insert pack.  Am I missing something, does this look correct??  

Taking it out for a spin today..........

20220310_153627.jpg

54 minutes ago, bigwavedave said:

front to slide

Yeah....that part's obvious.  I'm talking about moving the plate forward or backwards an UPM insert pack or 2  on the board.

On a positive note I took it out for a hour morning session and I must have got the install correct as the ride was Great!   The plate adds more power and response in my turns and somewhat smooths out the slop and chop...... I Like It!   :biggthump

• Like 1

4 hours ago, barryj said:

moving the plate

Sean says, during mounting the front metal sliders should be more towards the front but not touching the plate inside the slot.  Yep..that's what mine looks like  :biggthump 

2.jpg

Edited by barryj

6 hours ago, barryj said:

On a positive note I took it out for a hour morning session and I must have got the install correct as the ride was Great!   The plate adds more power and response in my turns and somewhat smooths out the slop and chop...... I Like It!   :biggthump

You are not allowed to say you like the ride of a plate on this forum !