Identity 173, arbor steepwater 167 narrow

20211118_17025820211118_170147

unity 181, k2 173, nitro natural 168, arbor koa d70 super surfy

20211118_163003

20211118_163047

burton coil 165, nidecker escape 166, arbor mystic 152- stiff pipe board

20211118_102408

20211118_102536

also intuition m25 pro (red) ,m26 luxury (gold) both molded once, and barely used $75 +shipping

• Like 1

the steep is an all mt charger, really holds an edge like it's namesake while being less of a tank than the og steepwater; the d70 is a much softer, twistable surfboard that'll float in 8" of fresh but easy to overpower with the softest of hardshells

Edited by b0ardski

also for sale original sage pint onewheel, battery up gradable hardware (on sale now at Chibatteries.com $250 for double the range), 350 mi. with fast charger, extra portable charger, new fender and bumpers. $750, +shipping obo

thupintbonesmbnail

Edited by b0ardski

bought NOS, great all around board, eucalyptus topsheet, like a stiffer a-frame, couldn't seem to get the powder stance back as far as I like not a fan of the extruded ptex, it might be tougher but it doesn't clean up and take wax like sintered. would be a keeper but the quiver's over loaded in the 170+/- range, some of them are getting lonely since the thirst bx, ridden maybe a couple dozen partial days.

the nitro natural is every bit it's equal and better in pow, just not as pretty.

Edited by b0ardski
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Boardski, wondering about the Steepwater … from what you’ve said above it sounds like it might be the kind of board I’m interested in ! I typically don’t change gear very often so my concern is that this might be older design and/or technology and I’d be better off holding out for something more “modern” to come available. Any thoughts on how this might compare to a newer all mountain from one of the better manufacturers like Coiler, Donek, etc ? I do know Arbour had/has a very good reputation for quality, so don’t get me wrong I’m not slighting Arbour. I currently ride an older, shorter all mountain board and I’m also considering just adding a more capable carver like the Coiler Nirvana that mprovenc has listed for the bigger more open runs I unfortunately only sometimes get to enjoy. Any thoughts, opinions are greatly appreciated!  Also would you have any problem shipping to Canada ? Thanks !