Note to New Members ×

2022 MCC Ride & Lodging Share

dredman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Currently finalizing travel arrangements.

Will arrive in Kalispell from Boston, early afternoon on Sunday 30 Jan, leaving early morning (o dark hundred) on the 5th, after stopping over at Whitefish after MCC.

Happy to explore sharing a vehicle and accommodation.  Booking a single room in one of the inns in the meanwhile.

Brian

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just registered for MCC 2022...  Baby steps...  In early stages of planning...  Will be flying in from NYC.  MCC 2020, flew into Spokane, WA...  Not sure If I will do Spokane this time, or maybe Kalispell.

I will probably be booking a single room in town, but will be happy to explore vehicle sharing if arriving and departing from same airport on same dates/times.

Cheers,

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just booked my flights with Delta... 

Flying in and out of Spokane, WA.  Arriving around 1:00pm on Saturday, Jan 29, and departing Saturday, Feb 5th around 2:00pm.

Will keep you posted on further details...  Would like to go to Schweitzer before or after MCC as I didn't get to go last time...  Depending on how my legs are, I can consider going to Whitefish...

Cheers!

• Like 1