Note to New Members ×

Flegmatic-Carving.com

pokkis

Well, I see in the photo section that your rider moved his hand once on the heelside turn. Not totally flegmatic. Perhaps heavier armoured gloves would help, or he should practice more the anti-rotation method.

Will the Pen boards be available for next season? Are they being made in Italy? Can I order two now, do you need a deposit?

I think flegmatic carving is what I've subconsciously been striving for. A key technique point is letting the arms hang limp by your sides at all times, exerting only the slightest effort to prevent them from swinging out with centripetal force. Any "active" use of the arms is to be avoided at all costs. :)

From Websters dictionary...

phlegmatic: having or showing a slow and stolid temperament; resembling the humor phlegm: a) a dull or apathetic coldness or indifference; b) intrepid coolness or calm fortitude.

Scott

From Websters dictionary...

phlegmatic: having or showing a slow and stolid temperament; resembling the humor phlegm: a) a dull or apathetic coldness or indifference; b) intrepid coolness or calm fortitude.

Scott [/b]

I thought phlegm:=stuff you coughed up when you laugh too hard:p :p :p