Note to New Members ×

SOLD 2019 Coiler 164 (Rev 163)

1xsculler

Hey Sculley

Beautiful Board! 

164 length and 9-10 SCR!  I like those numbers!  

I assume this is a Metal board?

How's ya decide to go with 9-10 SCR compared to the "Continuously Variable" SCR of a Rev?? 

Edited by barryj

1 hour ago, 1xsculler said:

.just going to concentrate on a couple of boards...probably my Coiler 172 AMT and/or the 168 Kessler and/or the 168 Sword.

Sculley you got more than 1 K168?......because it looks like you just sold one to Lurch!  ......and your Swoard EC168 is on the chopping block also!?

And now  back to our regularly  scheduled programming...............so the Coiler 164 Rev Sold? ..........did I miss a post or have you decided to keep it??

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Sculley you got more than 1 K168?......because it looks like you just sold one to Lurch!  ......and your Swoard EC168 is on the chopping block also!?

And now  back to our regularly  scheduled programming...............so the Coiler 164 Rev Sold? ..........did I miss a post or have you decided to keep it??

Nothing sold to Lurch yet. Only one Kessler, one Swoard and one Coiler AMT left and I’d be happy to keep all three and I may, BUT, I would sell the Swoard or Kessler for no good reason other than I am in a selling mood at this moment. If someone steps up to buy either I may get cold feet.