Note to New Members ×

Burton Cant Screws

RobRidesSquaw

To mount the race plate ON the cants you use standard Burton hardware, preatty much available at any Burton retailer. If you need the hardware to mount the cant on the board you need a slightly shorter screw, Burton has made a few different cants throught out the years, I've found that the older style K2 clicker screws work for most of these. Be carefull if you aren't positive on the size, make sure you get at least 3 full turns without bottoming out the screw.

Rob, are you looking for screws for the Race Plates I just sold you in Tahoe?

If I left the screws out of the bag, I apologize. I've got scads of screws in my tool box. I'm sure I've got something that will work for you. Give me a ring and I'll hook you up.

Do you still have my email/cell phone?

Mark

I recently rediscovered my little proton 164 and my only spare bindings were burton carrier races with the cant plate. I lost the cant to board mount screws, so I just brought the burton disk mount screws to home depot and dug thru the screw drawers. I found zinc coated phillips screws, half the length of the disk screws but the same thread size for 20 cents each.

ds

Originally posted by Mark.Andersen

Rob, are you looking for screws for the Race Plates I just sold you in Tahoe?

If I left the screws out of the bag, I apologize. I've got scads of screws in my tool box. I'm sure I've got something that will work for you. Give me a ring and I'll hook you up.

Do you still have my email/cell phone?

Mark

No you didn't leave them out don't worry, my friend had an extra cant possibly but no hardware. If you have any of those screws that would be great though!