Note to New Members ×

For Sale: New 2005 UPZ RSV Racing Boots

Gradyh

Paul,

I had a deposit down, and was on a waiting list for a season and a 1/2 to get these boots. Since then, I changed my whole style of riding, from race style (narrow stiff boards, stiff boots, and high angles) to Extreme Carving style (Swoard, flexible Northwave boots, riding flat with low angles). I really wanted to get some Northwave race boots but they don't make them anymore. So I was hoping the UPZ's would work similar to the Northwave's. I waited so long for them that when my name came up on the list, I bought them hoping they might work for EC style. Unfourtunately they are too stiff for EC style. As luck would have it, I had found a guy in the Swiss Alps that was selling his Northwave boots right after I bought the UPZ's, so now I have the boots I really want which work unbelievable for EC. Because I sold my race board, and I finally found my Northwave's, I'm selling the UPZ's.

The UPZ's are great boots. They have the smallest sole for less hang over, 5 buckles so your heel stays down, tons of adjustment, and are the lightest boot I've ever been in. They are just meant to be ridden differently than my new style.