Note to New Members ×

TD2 Step-ins with 2nd Board Kit also. Stteel Heel Receiver

C5 Golfer

complete set of Bindings TD2 with Steel Heel Receiver - great shape. All screws included.  Toe Bail is in great shape and no issues.  $220 plus shipping from 98006.

include 1 Alum Heel Receiver.

Includes 2nd Board set up  --  both sets are 3 degree typeP1040697.thumb.JPG.64b1a5ac003e5a8a521daa42a9fcb76f.JPGP1040698.thumb.JPG.6b966a6d2d27491ea7bb313b95ca16c5.JPG 

Edited by C5 Golfer
added price

12 minutes ago, carvedog said:

I think I might have to get these.....when you say three degrees is that both the front and back? 

I had some problems with screw height and getting the base to tighten up on the elastomer on my set when I ran the cant. 

Any issues there that you know of?

Not sure I understand the screw Height -  the plate to board uses the same screw no matter the Lift /cant/    The angle is in the aluminum base .

These Alum Bases qty 4  are the same with the 3 notches Fin machined in to designate the 3 Deg Angle if I remember correctly.   

12 minutes ago, carvedog said:

17 minutes ago, carvedog said:

Oh sorry I was cooking Christmas dinner for my kids. Thanks for nothing. I didn't know I had to commit before knowing the details. I just got screwed on another deal so wanted to know. 

i have another set  of TD2s  I was going to list tomorrow. .... do you want them.?  Courtesy extended only to you... How Bout that.  ?

no second board kit... but it is a good set.  $195.  Think about it...

Pretty much BS what you and Schwartz both did. I don't want anything to do with either one of you. We have all been here of well over ten years and you guys are acting like some cracked out shoppers at Walmart trying to buy 60 inch TVs for $149.......what a load. 

Edited by carvedog
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, carvedog said:

Pretty much BS what you and Schwartz both did. I don't want anything to do with either one of you. We have all been here of well over ten years and you guys are acting like some cracked out shoppers at Walmart trying to buy 60 inch TVs for $149.......what a load. 

Sorry Big Guy,, I tried to make it right..PLUS I was paying for your shipping on the other set .   NEXT time I'd suggest you dont use the word "Might"  -  and say "I will take them",  Thought you were going to be like Craig list buyers,  all talk and no money.  Been  caught with the " I think I might want to buy syndrome too many times."  

My Apologies.. but glad I did not do business with you..ya got quite an attitude!

• Corey locked this topic