Note to New Members ×

Who can help to check my order on store.bomberonline.com

wangxyw

Any one can help check my online order which submitted and paid already more than 3 weeks. Order number is: AB-4796. I sent several mails but any response from bomberonline,  I have also send several message via facebook but still any response from bomberonline. It's amazing!!! I really don't know how to do.

Anyone can help to check? Thanks

Why is the store still up if they are filing chapter 7 has me confused:(((  According to the BK docs (available online) the assigned trustee is listed below:

Jared Walters
PO Box 804
Eagle, CO 81631
970-456-3395
jcWalters7@gmail.com

If your credit card company declines to issue a credit I recommend contacting the court assigned trustee listed above.

Best wishes to you and am sorry this has happened:(

Before even registering to the forum and not knowing all the better options out there I made an order before Bomber bankruptcy. 

After the news I was freaked out as I didn't have any news before and after the purchase from the seller.

2 days after bankruptcy I made a claim to PayPal and just received my money today.

That money will pay for the Donek FC metal and all my other gears to get back into carving after so many years so I'm relieved. 

Hope everyone can do the same. 

I would surely get that online store down.

I also just received a full refund from PayPal. I’ve become an even bigger fan of PayPal after this because their process is very straight forward and takes less time then many credit cards from what I understand. I paid Bomber with both PayPal funds in my account as well as a Cap One credit card through PayPal.  They took care of both the card refund as well as returning money into my account.  I noticed that  the bomberonline.com address to the store finally seems to have been disabled. 

this is probably more redundancy, but my experience was that i placed an order for some parts/accessory items on 10/20/17. i got an automated email stating my order had been placed. i had checked my account to see if the charges were there. pretty sure i saw the charges, but not certain... assuming it went through because my last experience with buying boots took about 30 days. (however, i had consistent communication prior to my purchase assuring i was getting the right boot) i've sent and email to bomber recently, but also checked my cc statements. there had been no charges. cancelled the order i suppose, but i saw no charges and a credit to wash itself. it never went through is the obvious conclusion. i would suggest perhaps checking your cc statements if that's not to obvious of a statement. good luck and hope all alpine enthusiasts get refunded (or communicated with) and all this legalese blows over asap. maybe '19 season. we'll survive