Note to New Members ×

Timberline - it's flat but they have a 200" base

Keenan

Yep, I wen't up Friday and they hit the 200" mark Thursday night.  18" in the last 72 hours.  They are open every day and have extended the spring pass ($119) for an extra week until June 4th.  

Not bragging, just letting people know that the turns can still be found.  

I'm going to get at least one more day up at Timberline -- have to or I wasted money on my Spring Pass there. Not this weekend because I'll be hitting Meadows on their last day, but maybe the following weekend. Keenan, want to meet up? Mark, you should come out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like they are going to beat out A-Basin and Keystone, Palmer lift opens this weekend:

Timberline to open Palmer October 7th for advanced skiers & riders

Timberline is pleased to announce it will be opening Palmer Snowfield on weekends for skiing and snowboarding starting Oct. 7 and 8 (weather permitting). The Palmer Chairlift will operate from 8am to 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Lift tickets are $61 each and will be available at Guest Services in Timberline’s Wy’East Day Lodge. 2017/2018 Timberline Season Pass holders may use their new pass!

There will be some snow grooming on Palmer for a better experience; however, conditions can change rapidly. Early season snow conditions are extremely variable with
the possibility of ice in the mornings and thaw in the afternoon. Skiers and riders are urged to use extreme caution. The Palmer Snowfield is recommended for advanced skiers and riders only.

• 1 month later...