Note to New Members ×

200 hazelwood

NHRider

Purchased for a trip that never materialized. Great condition bought from donek demo fleet this season. Has power plates on 3/3 td2 bases with yellow elastometers (plates have been modified so they could be run on a narrower deck). Has size large GCW bindings which are simple, stiff, and burly. $500.00 plus shipping or best offer. 

20170314_224722.jpg

20170314_224710.jpg

20170314_224650.jpg

• Like 1

The Hazelwood could be available again!  

I bought it.  

I ride the Rad Air 200 Tanker, have for 6 years.

Someone killed my board, so I needed one in an emergency.  

My backups are 8-13 years old, 181/182 and I spin them too easily to ride fast and keep on trail.

NHRider did a good job with his tune and the cant wedges on the bindings made his stance a breeze for me to adapt to.

Even a 10 year old rode it!

When I went from my Supermodel to the K2, I tried the Burton Canyon, which was 1-2" wider in the waist.

That makes all the difference transitioning edge to edge and in the bumps.  

Yes, I bumped it smoothly and found I was reaching for the next turn.

To me, the RadAir is a better board for me. Quicker turns, effortless turning, light weight, soft shovel, tree worthy bumper if not abused.

We know Donek makes raceboards, so this was to be expected stiffer............

I need something for this year, so its available if you want it, I just have to find its replacement.

For me waist is the key along with weight.

I paid $500 plus fee, so its going to whomever feels like they can beat our 10 year old who rode it T to B twice this weekend.

-Suf  at Loon every weekend.

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 11:50 PM, MUD said:

So, is it back for sale? I would take it off your hands.

Still interested?  Riding it this weekend at Sugarloaf.  People take pictures with it, when I'm in the lodge....................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmorita said:

My 180 flew off of one of those Gondola side racks last year when the wind picked up.  Carrying a 200cm board into the car would really PO the skier types.  Better than having that spear land on someone though.  

A few weeks ago,  my daughter and I had gondola cars all to ourselves at Killington, thanks to a big board that went into the car with us for the trip uphill.  Maybe others were annoyed  but they were not the in the car with us.  There was no room for them.

years ago, I would have to plead with the lifties to allow me to take the board inside but now they regularly suggest it, unprompted.  Once, at Snowbasin, it was windy and the board was outside and in the rack - I was so nervous that I put a scarf around the board like a noose and held on to it through the vent window.

• Like 2