Note to New Members ×

SNES 2017?

Wolfman

Hi,

Just putting it out there. Some of you might be considering going to TTC in Kirkwood. But I think I share the sentiment of some of you that this does not make sense for Socal carvers. Distance, costs of passes which most of us already have for our local mountains, lodging, etc..

So lets start chatting about SNES again. Might I suggest February 25-26 or March 4-5?

Cheers from snowed in Mammoth!

• Like 1

I'm planning on being up at Mammoth the weekend before TTC 3/11, and hope to get a couple days at the main event afterwards.  It would be great to prepend SNES to TTC in order to up attendance from the norcalers and potentially get the Bomber crew to head to cali early!

I've informally chatted with Eric about this too and he's of course fully on board to support us.

• Like 1

I agree that TTC is logistically better than ATC. I just want to be a bit more sensitive to those who are financially as well as logistically a bit more constraint.

Unfortunately 3/11 is not going to work for me. Business before pleasure.

Enjoy!

14 hours ago, nekdut said:

I'm planning on being up at Mammoth the weekend before TTC 3/11, and hope to get a couple days at the main event afterwards.  It would be great to prepend SNES to TTC in order to up attendance from the norcalers and potentially get the Bomber crew to head to cali early!

I've informally chatted with Eric about this too and he's of course fully on board to support us.

Maybe we can meet up this weekend at June to talk/plan and see if we can make SNES 2017 happen.  I'm heading out to ATC this year along with TTC and can casually mention it to Jim and Angie to get their feedback.

Edited by breeseomatic