Note to New Members ×

FS - Burton Fusion 165

bruincounselor

The Fusion 165 was Burtons attempt at a carvy freeride/BX board. It was one of my favorites when I rode softies. This had been ridden a lot, but base is in great shape, topsheet has scuffs from clicker boots but isn't nicked up too much. $125 plus shipping. Of all the boards I'm selling I'm most attached to this one.

SURFACE - WIN_20161029_154650.JPG

SURFACE - WIN_20161029_154637.JPG

SURFACE - WIN_20161029_154702.JPG

Edited by bruincounselor

Hi Bruin, 

I'll take at least one, maybe more, of your Fusion, Marker, Heelside boards, as I'm on the chase for a soft wide alpine board. Please confirm the waist widths of all 3. Thanks. 

Is there any camber left in Fusion? 

Any trades you'd look into?

We can also take it to email: 

boris at blueb dot biz 

• 2 weeks later...

So my friend, Ryan, ended up with this board and couldn't be happier. How he got it is an interesting story. Ryan's wife got in touch with me and said she wanted to get it for him for his birthday but she didn't have a Bomber account. And she wanted to keep it a secret even though Ryan was already negotiating with Jim, the seller. I pm'ed Jim and asked if he could help us out with this little "project" and he was more than accommodating. I got him in touch with Ryan's wife and they worked it out. He then had to tell Ryan the board was sold as he secretly shipped it to Ryan's wife! And it all worked out beautifully. Bruincounselor shipped it out super-fast and Ryan was totally surprised. And Ryan's wife was so happy that she got to pull one over on him. 

So thanks Jim, for agreeing to help out with this. Everyone wins!