where are you

Guest jeffnstefanie

Where are you ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you ?

• East Coast
    • West Coast

Guest jeffnstefanie

Definition: [n] a limitation of views or interests like that defined by a local parish

See Also: narrow-mindedness

I didn't mean to insult anyone by starting this poll, I am well aware that there are many people that do not have a "coast".

the "east, west" reference was no doubt influenced by the "Biggie, Tupac" thing, and I am sure that I am not the first person that cut the country in half. Also when you take into consideration the fact that I was born and raised in the beach cities of Los Angles and have since lived the last ten years in the live free or die state of New Hampshire, you can conclude that I am in no way exclusionary towards one side or the other of the mighty Mississippi. Again I apologize to those of you that are geographically unable to vote in this poll. It is not intended as an insult, I was just curious where people are.

Originally posted by jeffnstefanie

Definition: [n] a limitation of views or interests like that defined by a local parish

See Also: narrow-mindedness

[snip]

you can conclude that I am in no way exclusionary towards one side or the other of the mighty Mississippi

Wow, talk about missing the point. What's a Mississippi? We don't have that where I am. I don't think it's anywhere near Nils' place either.

Guest jeremiah

I'm currently East Coast, or damn near. Born on the West Coast, and raised in the Rockies (where the snow is pure and the tickets are cheap, and the beer is local).

Jeremiah

NYC, ex-spud