Note to New Members ×

Booster Straps

Skully

Just curious.

Who is runing Booster Straps on Deluxe / Raichle boots?

How are you using them -

Outisde the shell in the back?

Riveted to the shell in the back?

Run inside the shell, around the back of the liner (like the strap in the normal deluxe liners?)

What about other kinds of boots?

When I was running my AF600 boots, I attached a Booster Strap with a t-nut on the outside of the rear of the boots, coming around to be on the outside of the front of the tongue.

Now I am using Head Stratos boots which has a nice cut of the rear of the boot that I slide the Booster Strap thru...but I still t-nut it in place and still wrap it around the outside of the front of the tongue.

Hope this makes sense and helps! Happy trails!

I use two-band Boosters T-nutted to the back oof the shell, strap on the outside. Overall I like my boots pretty soft - I ride in Powder Mode w/ the Booster snug but by no means tight. I leave the upper buckle on the boot itself quite loose as well. This gives me a good amount of forward flex in the boot but with a more progressive resistance than I would get with the buckles alone. It's very comfortable, allows for good motion, and is still very stable.