Note to New Members ×

Mammoth

AcousticBoarder

Aiming to be up first thing in the morning (presuming we can leave on time with nephews). Blue Donek deck in the morning, transitioning to softies later. Jacket is neon orange and blue, black Ruroc helment, tan pants. 

Mostly off of chair 2, maybe 12.

Edited by AcousticBoarder

Was fun meeting up with you guys yesterday, albeit short. I rode with the rest of my family that was up there, saw you later in the day from the chair but never was able to connect again. Had fun on my new-to-me board, never even changed to softies even though they were in my car. See you again soon I hope!

Had a good time! Great way to start the season with six days in already. Cool to meet you Acoustic, glad you introduced yourself. Slopestar, sorry we missed you yesterday, crowds were stupid and with us packing to leave we didn't depart the condo until 9:00, first chair up at 10:40, ugh.... Ps. I have some clothing/ jacket for your boy, Wayne?

Saw Rolfe( wolf man?) riding the skwal today. Also met another carver Aarron? On a Rossi definitely due to be on newer gear. Met up with Acoustic Boarder(Carlin) for a couple too! Great conditions. Good fun. Saw you ( two stroke) I believe or could have been Wil Garrow. Either way, carvers were out and it was a great start to a new season. Back up for night of lights weekend... Hope to ride with any of you guys! Let's start talking about SNES at June!!!!

My boys are heading up and staying at MM inn for skiing on 12-22 and 23 then the whole family up probably staying in June for 26-31.  

Thanks Lance, I am liking that board as the do everything board for me, I was missing my soft set up as the powder turned to skied up/ powder bumps but I managed going solo HB for six days.  I started executing some of your tips late Friday and Saturday and I was able to hold heel side edge much harder.  Thanks!

Hi guys, had a blast riding this last weekend. My wife and I will be back in MM again for the nite of lites weekend. Looking forward to creating some trenches together. Perhaps we can get a little crowd together for the festivities.

Cheers, Rolf aka Wolfman

Slopestar, too bad we won't catch up in December but hopefully we will in January.  Anyone else riding 21st-24th or 4th-8th I typically warmup on chair 2 and/or chair 10 before exploring the rest of the hill.  Hope to cross paths with some people over the holidays.  Happy holidays to you all.

• Like 1