Note to New Members ×

*SOLD* UPZ RC10 M27

AcousticBoarder

I have got a pair of very slightly used/ like new pair of UPZ M27s with liners I am looking to sell. I believe they are 2011 year model, they are white with black and some red accents. I will post pics tomorrow. Pics now posted below. 

For the actual measurement markings on the boot and liner (incase you want to up or downsize), the liner is stamped with 7 1/2, shell interior with 7/7.5/8 and sole length is 278/299. You can find the UPZ sizing chart here: http://upzboots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sizechart-1024x270.png

UPZs have a narrow heel cup compared to Deeluxe, great for those who have heel lift issues. They are sometimes not so kind on those with a tall instep, but as I have learned, a proper boot fitting and footbed solves that issue :biggthump . I believe they have a roomier toe box than the Deeluxe do if I recall correctly...

Selling only because I bought them and they were the wrong size. I included the chart above because we confused the 7 1/2 on the liner to be US size, where in actuality that is UPZ's own size indication. These boots do not even have a full day on them!

Asking $300

Boots are Sold

Edited by AcousticBoarder