Note to New Members ×

Toronto Area Carvers / SOS

csquared

Guest Todd Stewart

thanks Chris but I should be okay, I'm going to try and sell them and buy a pair of phiokkas. I've only had them since the start of the season and they still work, just not working right for me. Anyone in the GTA want to make an offer?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's been a month and I've posted my pics. Enjoy.

http://photo.ruhtra.com/20050206a/20050206a.htm

Something I really need to consider for next time is to bring or arrange for some cones/bulbs like the ones that ski school classes use for turn practise and mark off my effective range. I think people see a big camera lense and assume it's got a lot of zoom.

I've been off the slopes and generally inactive since shortly after SOS due to a knee injury on Feb 10th (hyperextended it playing ultimate).

I'm hoping I can get in a day or two before the season ends here.

arthur

Originally posted by skategoat

Arthur:

My man! Good job. I gotta work on my form. Reaching too much on the toe side and sitting on the toilet on the heelside!

Henry (see if you can pick me out by that description).

nice wristguards?

Originally posted by skategoat

Flea, my mom makes me wear those wristguards.

Gord, is that you in the top row of pics? Cause I remember you were riding pretty smooth.

Thanks, ya that's me in the red and grey jacket with mirror lense goggles. I remember Arthur getting two runs of pics before I even noticed he was there for the third. It was a good day though, and unfortunately I haven't had a solid day of riding since then. I'm hoping to get out for a few more weekends before the end of the season...shudder...end of the season.