Note to New Members ×

Madd 158

ktv

I bought this board from Big Canuck last season, and have put about 12 half days on it. The board is a medium flex.

Link to post I purchased from:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?38485-Last-gen-Madd-158-Donek-177-quot-GS-quot-Olympic-construction

Some light marks on the base from use, won't show in photos. One mark that's shown with the dime in the photos below is the worst. I tried to capture the next worst mark with the quarter, but doesn't show much.

As far as I know, Kurt never had the base ground, and neither did I. I didn't know the edge angles, and edges stayed sharp while I owned it, so I never touched the edges.

$375 plus shipping **** SOLD ****

_KTV5019_zps02b4ffcb.jpg

_KTV5021_zps09f32fce.jpg

_KTV5022_zps882ab9ac.jpg

_KTV5023_zpsc2a6557a.jpg

_KTV5024_zps045822e4.jpg

_KTV5025_zps38d6b37b.jpg

Edited by ktv
Sold

BC, I sold you an f3, which I believe you sold to powdahbonz (Derek). I rode an f2 in 2006 and it blew my mind. michaud.jack at gmail.com if you really want to, but don't worry about it!

JG - I rode Shaggy's original 158 last month at the ECES. It lived up to the hype, but it reminded me a lot of that 2006 158 f2, so I'm hoping this will be similar.