Note to New Members ×

ECES 2014 Stratton

Hilux

Here's a few pics I took on day 2. I really noticed the limitations with my mid-grade "slow" lens this time but thought they turned out okay considering I've only been doing this for under two years. And apologies for bad post-editing as I'm still getting the hang of this. Okay, enough excuses, enjoy!

post-9924-14184241146_thumb.jpg

post-9924-141842411457_thumb.jpg

post-9924-141842411465_thumb.jpg

I believe that's CMC. It's funny I ended up with this one group. I got split up from another group where I promised to take pics so ended up riding riding solo until I met up with this other bunch. I had no idea who I was riding with. Then we hit this super narrow east coast ice cut and he proceeds to lay it out turn for turn. Just rippin it, and cranking these tight radius turns and managed to stay so low and compressed. I couldn't believe it, quite amazing to watch.

I believe that's CMC. It's funny I ended up with this one group. I got split up from another group where I promised to take pics so ended up riding riding solo until I met up with this other bunch. I had no idea who I was riding with. Then we hit this super narrow east coast ice cut and he proceeds to lay it out turn for turn. Just rippin it, and cranking these tight radius turns and managed to stay so low and compressed. I couldn't believe it, quite amazing to watch.

Great pics Hilux and thanks for the work and effort taking these shots.

Hilux, are the photos hosted on a website? Any chance you can post a link to them so I can peruse them?

I'll put them up somewhere soon and provide the link! Are you looking for yourself? If so, what's your getup?

Great pics Hilux and thanks for the work and effort taking these shots.

No problem! I quite enjoy taking pics for others to see themselves and other riders. It's a great learning tool too. Hopefully I'll have a little more photography experience for next ECES (or other east coast events) so I'll have more keepers :D