Note to New Members ×

Mammoth 12/28-12/29

breeseomatic

I'm going to be in Mammoth and bringing every board I own. If you want to meet up send me a PM. I may head over to June one of those days. Send me a PM/email through the site for my phone number. Otherwise you can find me visually. I be wearing a mustard yellow jacket, green helmet, blue or white pants.

I may be in a soft or hard setup.

Slopestar, anytime you want to pick it up on your way to the mountain just let me know. I'll have it waxed and ready for you.

Sweet offer! Thanks. Hit me up at June. I am bringing 2 boards up each day regardless. Donek FC softie and My custom X Burton. kids in tow but would love to get a lap on that saber. 310 two 4 five 7 two 9 one

Serious low tide guys. Lots of rocks and twigs everywhere. Only 4-5 runs open. Snow quality is good, but bring a rock board.

Sadly, Mt High has better coverage. 4 days so far and not a mark on either board. Looks Like that Oxygen Summit I got for free this summer is going to be my go to...Bummer.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm up here now and skied the afternoon. Aside from half the mountain being closed, the snow conditions on the runs that are open are better than what I was expecting. Occasional bad spots here and there but no rocks or other debris. The Mtn was pretty much empty with zero lift lines too.