Note to New Members ×

Longboard Haven - a different type of board store

Rob-CanCarve

Hi

I am not sure that anyone will remember me from here, a couple shoulder injuries and other mishaps has kept me away for the slopes for the last couple of years, I am back and looking forward to winter.

A lot has changed, the biggest thing being I now own a longboard skate shop in downtown Toronto, called Longboard Haven. It is Toronto's newest skate shop offering the best quality longboards and skate gear for riders of all ages and abilities. Our philosphy is simple, "if we don't ride it, we don't stock it", we are focused on providing the best equipment, customer service and expertise.

Longboard Haven is thrilled to partner with Apex Sport and Kessler Canada, becoming the first ever showroom dedicated to leading-edge snowboard race technology.

We are holding an event at the shop on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 to celebrate this step in bringing together people who love a perfect carved turn and to wish members of the Canadian Olympic Alpine team good luck before heading to Sochi.

Here is a link to the event and please like us on FB, Twitter and Instagram!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/205030819680072/

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

All the best,

Rob

post-249-141842402163_thumb.jpg