Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

Here's another one from ground hog day at Indianhead. It was a good day and I don't mind reliving it:ices_ange

58a89aad518bd_IMG_0814(640x482).jpg.d106771cdc66743be24de60bf2ca052d.jpg

It's one of my favorite features at Indianhead─there are a few runs that feed into a relatively flat section just above this steep faced, rounded knoll. As you approach with some leftover speed from the upper sections, the slope disappears all around you and it always feels like a leap-of-faith as you dive over the edge into the first turn.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Bob, Looks like a little fresh on top. Are you finally getting some snow?...and what happened to all of @softbootsurfer 's past tracks photos?

Here's a track-thread-worthy shot from Monday morning at Buck, layin' down the first tracks of many that day...the headless rider:eek:

1.png.1717b4cc5d526888d408a60237a354c7.png

Edited by bigwavedave
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, softbootsurfer said:

cool shot Big Wave Dave :biggthump  Python top ?  I deleted all the photos, lets put up some nu ones :biggthump

yea, we are getting enough for the Wave up on top and there is nobody here... :ph34r:

heres the 1st 4 from the other day... 

Nice! Love that upper part of Ajax, but the lack of 02 at that altitude always limits my time up there.

Python?...A Coiler. Bruce calls it a Boa, but it looks like a Diamond Back to me. It's gorgeous up close!

5a57ad99d5016_Coiler165SL9-10scrMar2017672(3)-Copy.thumb.JPG.8ed6007ec597db3427da3680c2e4948d.JPG

• Like 1