Note to New Members ×

Summit County Colorado Season Pass

mbedle

Everyone, pretty sure this has already been posted on another thread, but the deadline is approaching and thought it was worth it to post again. If you are planning on traveling out to Summit County, CO this season you might want to look into a Epic Summit Value Pass. At $439, it gives you access to A-Basin, Keystone and limited blackout restrictions at Breckenridge. During blackouts at Breckenridge, tickets sell for $52/day. I skied last year in Summit County for 8 days in January, which worked out to $54 bucks a ticket. Sale ends on September 2, unless they extend the offer. Check out http://www.snow.com/epic-pass for all the passes they offer. <textarea id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;"></textarea>

John - they have all kinds of epic passes, including the one you mentioned. I just mentioned the summit pass because it was what I used last year. it just depends on where you want to ski. No matter what, all of the passes are a really good deal when normal tickets can push $100/day at the window. <textarea id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;"></textarea>