Note to New Members ×

Two boards for light (<150) riders

ExcelsiorTheFathead

It's the Hello Kitty Moving Sale.

Coiler AM-T 171x18.5. This is the first board I ever had made custom for myself around November of 2011. Although it doesn't look like it, this is the AM (All Mountain) model. I told Bruce that I wanted something for turning hard, turning tight, all the time. He recommended the AM because it has a softer middle. I ordered it with the 18.5 waist, hybrid nose, P-Tex topsheet, 19" center stance on 4x2 inserts. Built for me at 135-140 Lbs. Asking $400 shipped to the US.

Donek MFC 177x18.5. This was made in January of 2012. I got this because someone (Snowman) kept telling me to get a real Colorado board with a manly turning radius. Few people thought that a 185 was a good idea for someone of my small stature, so I worked out this hybrid with Sean. This board is a 177, but has the 12-16 sidecut of the 185. Center stance is 19.25" on 4x4 inserts. I had the inserts moved forward a bit, so there is only 1" of setback instead of the standard 1.5". I ride it with bindings exactly over the center inserts and find it to be just right. It is nice and stable at faster speeds yet can be cranked pretty hard. Built for me at 135-140 Lbs. Asking $500 shipped to the US.

post-8519-141842392998_thumb.jpg

The only trades I'm interested in are for skwals, skwal bindings, or skinny Virus or similar boards. I received an offer for one of the boards, but I'm not ready to come down on price yet. For light riders a properly flexing board can be a revelation, and these are great choices. Thanks much for your interest!

UPM? I did not find anything regarding this on Coilers page when I just checked.

I would have loved to come across this many years ago. Best success to you Excelsior -- there's someone out there who would love one of these.

UPM? I did not find anything regarding this on Coilers page when I just checked.

I would have loved to come across this many years ago. Best success to you Excelsior -- there's someone out there who would love one of these.

Bruce can put inserts anywhere even one to mount your Gopro . I believe there is a slight cost but considering the beneifit to resale value it's worth it in my opinion. Just let him know in you correspondence that you want to mount a plate with UPM. ( Bruce did one for me two years ago with UPM mounted forward of present day standards and the results were most satisfactory !)

The only trades I'm interested in are for skwals, skwal bindings, or skinny Virus or similar boards. I received an offer for one of the boards, but I'm not ready to come down on price yet. For light riders a properly flexing board can be a revelation, and these are great choices. Thanks much for your interest!

Hooked on skwal? Love it!

:1luvu:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...