Note to New Members ×

Darned Texan invading Colorado!

tex1230

• 2 weeks later...
Soft booted (gasp!) Sunlight Mountain today. Really wish I had a carving board...perfect conditions. I'll be skiing there the next two days if anyone around.

Somebody get this awesome forum member some carving equipment stat!!! He never gets to go anymore... he lives in Texas for Pete's sake. That's worse than Indiana and I know!

Soft booted (gasp!) Sunlight Mountain today. Really wish I had a carving board...perfect conditions. I'll be skiing there the next two days if anyone around.

Welcome to Colorado :)

Joerg, has left some Boots and Pure Boarding boards at Buttermilks rental shop, at the bottom of Buttermilk if that helps, though it is 45 min. up and 45 mins.back to Glenwood Springs...sounds like your going with Skis the next two days...I have no Alpine gear to help you with...and my Pass is no good at Sunlight...:o

We are debating Durango vs summit county for the December trip... Probably decide based on early snowfall totals next year. And I am determined to get a new HB setup before then. Soft boot was fun but too painful o my Achilles injury (I guess you never recover fully from a ruptured Achilles' tendon)