Note to New Members ×

Anybody Riding Fri. afternoon, Pre SES?

barryj

Hi Barry,

I'm in Snowmass, staying at the Snowmass Inn, for a conference from Friday afternoon 1st Feb and staying on for all of SES. Haven't made any firm plans for Fri 8th yet.

We could keep in touch via this thread and firm up plans closer to the time.

SunSurfer (Alan McKenzie)

I'll be arriving late Thursday afternoon Feb 7 and plan on riding Friday Feb 8. I am also staying at the Snowmass Inn, so will likely ride Snowmass. I'll be wearing a red jacket and lime green pants. And, according to some, I will also be speaking in a strange accent known as Canadian.

Hey!

Thanks for the replys....I'm also staying at the Snowmass Inn, I get in Fri. morning and should easily be on the hill by noon. I'm only in for Fri. thru Mondays events. You guys paying up the $104 for the pass for Fri.?

I got a car if anybody needs a ride to the Bomber House Fri. Night.

Alan and Steve, let me know where to meet ya if your riding Snowmass in the afternoon ~ I have a Black Virus Avalanche.

Pogo, I'll be on the lookout for a green boot carving posse! Where I'm from it's a rarity to see ANYBODY ELSE with a carving setup!

Hey!

Thanks for the replys....I'm also staying at the Snowmass Inn, I get in Fri. morning and should easily be on the hill by noon. I'm only in for Fri. thru Mondays events. You guys paying up the $104 for the pass for Fri.?

I got a car if anybody needs a ride to the Bomber House Fri. Night.

Alan and Steve, let me know where to meet ya if your riding Snowmass in the afternoon ~ I have a Black Virus Avalanche.

Pogo, I'll be on the lookout for a green boot carving posse! Where I'm from it's a rarity to see ANYBODY ELSE with a carving setup!

Corey and I were planning to go to the Bomber house Friday night so it would be great if we can catch a ride with you. I would say that we meet at the end of our Snowmass Inn road (Daly Lane) at 12:30pm on Friday where the Bomber tent usually is. Yes, I'll probably pony up the $104 US and get a ticket :-(

A Daly Lane meetup at 1230 sounds good. I'll be in red with a black helmet (see the avatar). I also speak with a strange Southern hemisphere accent (New Zealand & English melded!)

I'm also planning for a trip to the Bomber house on Friday, took the buses last year which wasn't difficult but took a bit more time.

Alan

Alan, if ya want a ride to the Bomber House, should be able to squeeze ya in my car with Corey and Steve.

End of Daly Lane.....Guys, how far a walk is that from the Snowmass Inn? What Lift is at the end of Daly Lane and where do I pay for a Lift ticket in relation to that?

End of Daly Lane.....Guys, how far a walk is that from the Snowmass Inn? What Lift is at the end of Daly Lane and where do I pay for a Lift ticket in relation to that?

About 40 yards. The Village Express lift is just down from Daly Lane. You can get your lift tickets just up in the village near the top of the Sky Cab lift.

Alan, Corey, Steve

Getting close! Here's my # if you need to phone or text me:

530-448-2819 Give me a # to phone/text if I'm running late

I get into Apen at 10:50am Fri. Baring any storms delays getting into Aspen I should be able to meet you guys end of Daly Lane 12:30

Alan -If you get a chance to ride before Fri. let us know the conditions when you get a chance.

I'm the big ugly guy with the Black Virus -

post-8098-14184238393_thumb.jpg